Saturday, September 12, 2009

Whats To Come..

If you are at all curious, this blog will be my way of complaining, explaining, and containing all the things that I having running thought this brain of mine. Whether is is music, movies, television, or books, you will get my skinny on what I believe to be at all important or that you need to steer clear of. I will let you know, right out of the gate, I am a HUGE Whedonverse fan, so if that's not your bag, even in the slightest way, you might want to start walking away now while your still ahead. If by chance you do share this amazing fact then sit down and buckle up because you and I are new best friends. REMEMBER, I am a lover OR a basher, so if you are the faint of heart when it comes to your precious TWILIGHT, i suggest you chose another blog to stare at because I AM NOT ON YOUR SIDE.



With that said, here begins your journey to the center of my Media-obsessed mind.

Thanks for reading...



MEANGENE <3>


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Production Company